Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 - "Code regarding the protection of personal data" (hereinafter "Code"), the / the Petruzzi S.r.l., as "owner" of the treatment, it is required to provide information about the use of its personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of personal data by recording the data provided by you, as the interested party.
3. Aims of treatment
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. conducting surveys to verify the degree of user satisfaction with the services offered or requested;
To ensure efficient service, we inform you that the data could be used to carry out tests and verification.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data are processed using manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Satisifed, the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
5. Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence will not be able to send information or conducting surveys to verify the degree of user satisfaction on the services offered, to improve service quality.
6. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal information will only be seen by management, identified as Trustees. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of treatment), they may become aware of personal data by companies providing services to the forum, after designation as data processors and ensuring the same level of protection.
7. Rights of
We also inform you that the rules regarding the protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise certain rights, according to the provisions of Art. 7 of the "Code" and quoted below:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
1. origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
4. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operations in letters a. and b. They have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
2. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and treatment
The owner of the personal data referred to in this Statement is Petruzzi S.r.l..
The same is responsible for checking, in case of exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify the way forward and reduce the time for feedback is encouraged to submit applications, referred to in the previous paragraph, by mail to Petruzzi S.r.l. - Via Venturelli, 7/b - Zona Industriale Regnano 06012 Città di Castello (PG) - Italy, oppure contattandolo all’indirizzo email firstname.lastname@example.org.